1972 Jawa Californian 350cc
Engine No 002061
Frame No 003077
All work done by Jawa Specialist.
Full engine rebuild:
· New piston rings, gearbox - and crankshaft bearings.
· Reco generator plus new voltage regulator, oil seals + gaskets, clutch plates, primary drive chain.
Complete frame rebuild:
· New head stem bearings, fork seals, rebuild shocks brake shoes, chain + front sprocket, footrest rubbers
· New wiring loom, battery
· Seat re-upholstered.
· New chrome rims and new spokes
· New tyres and tubes
· New wheel bearings
· New authentic chrome exhaust system
· New clutch and brake lever
· New German fold-out mirrors
I have put this bike on club plates (not transferable) and I rode it for about 500ks, so now it is almost ‘run in’.
This bike is an easy starter and cruises comfortably at 100 kms/hr.
All Jawa Californians have an oil injection system, so there is no complicated ‘mixing of oil’ with petrol procedure.
Not for sale at this stage.